Do you believe in hell? Why or Why not?

by grewupjw1969 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• grewupjw1969
    grewupjw1969

I curious to know what some of your beliefs are. I believe that hell is separation from God, not being able to benefit from His protection and loving guidance. I don't know if I believe in a fiery hell. Its been tough just getting to this point..lol. Please share your views.

Grewupjw1969

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Nope. I believe in science.

Scientifically speaking, hell is impossible.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i dont believe in it because there it has not been found.... although I was married once and I think I know where it could be.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I do, I used to work there - a company owned by JW's.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I agree with LostGeneration. The traditional definition of hell being a place of torment, it's impossible. It's the flesh that feels pain with the brain. When they are dead and gone, no torment.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, I believe in hell.

I believe in Sheol/Hades where the good and the bad go. This hell is temporary and will be destroyed along with the horse it rides.

I also believe in "Gehenna"/"lake of fire" which is a symbol for the second death or eternal destruction of the wicked

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Nope. I believe in science.
    Scientifically speaking, hell is impossible.

Parallel dimensions or other universe are, theoritically, scientifically possible.

• leavingwt
  • unshackled
    unshackled

Stuck at the office right now (aka human zoo) where three female coworkers have been going on and on about shoes...and reality shows...and their kids Halloween costumes...and OMG, OMG...did you hear what so-and-so did?! One in particular has no volume control on their vocal cords, and another's giggle is like the shrieks from a billy goat with his nuts in a vice.

So yes...today I believe in hell.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

ROTFLMAO !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit