• snare&racket
    snare&racket

a belly button !

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it makes sense. ummmm.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

maybe they did have belly buttons just for the appearance of their bodies. who knows?

• stillin9
    stillin9

LOL....nice one!

• moomanchu
  • moomanchu
    moomanchu

I wonder if Adam (or Jesus) had a foreskin?

Why would Jah create a perfect body that needed to be modified?

• watson
    watson

Yes, he had a perfect foreskin.

• mamamo
    mamamo

Maybe they didn't have a belly button until Eve gave birth like Mork from Ork!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Why does man have nipples?

• blondie
    blondie

(1919 BCE) Men had their foreskins until god made a covenant with Abraham for the nations to be blessed through Abraham's seed. It is interesting that all the men in his group had to be circumcised, family, slaves, hired men. Can you imagine having to get circumcised because your boss said to? And being killed if you did not? If Adam was perfect and had a foreskin, that implies that if a man is perfect or becomes such, he will have a foreskin...does that mean all male jws that survive Armageddon and all men who are resurrected, will have foreskins? The Jews will be surprised.

(Genesis 17:9-14) 9 And God said further to Abraham: “As for you, you are to keep my covenant, you and your seed after you according to their generations. 10 This is my covenant that YOU men will keep, between me and YOU men, even your seed after you: Every male of YOURS must get circumcised. 11 And YOU must get circumcised in the flesh of YOUR foreskins, and it must serve as a sign of the covenant between me and YOU. 12 And every male of YOURS eight days old must be circumcised, according to your generations, anyone born in the house and anyone purchased with money from any foreigner who is not from your seed. 13 Every man born in your house and every man purchased with money of yours must without fail get circumcised; and my covenant in the flesh of YOU men must serve as a covenant to time indefinite. 14 And an uncircumcised male who will not get the flesh of his foreskin circumcised, even that soul must be cut off from his people. He has broken my covenant.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit