If your pet could talk, what would he/she say?

by Voices 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Voices
    Voices

My Cat Semone: "I swear that's not my shit in your shoe!"

oh sure...like my girlfriend decided to fill it up.

Me

• Robdar
    Robdar

I used to have a pet that could talk quite well. His name was Elvis. He usually told me he would appreciate a bite of whatever I was having.

• sinis
    sinis

That I am God - creator of all things, he may eat anything in the garden, only the couches he shall not touch... ;)

• tec
    tec

"Feed me, play with me, give me that, play with me, feed me, cookie?, treat?, feed me, what's that smell, outside, outside, I'm sorry :(, play with me - I KILL you, I KILL the couch, I KILL the ball, I KILL the shoes, I KILL the book someone left here on my couch!, I KILL that ant, cookie?... zzzzz.... (rinse and repeat)..."

My dog is a boston terrior, hyper as anything, full speed ahead, little terror!

Peace,

Tammy

• JRK
    JRK

Rub my tummy.

JK

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Thank you for staying home Thursday evenings, Sunday Afternoons, and Saturday mornings. as well as numerous other times you left throughourt the week on pointless missions from God.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

forget that dry crap, give me some of what your having for dinner

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

"What I would give for arms long enough to reach my no-no place like you have, you lucky bastard"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Feed me..Pet me..Love me..

I`m adorable..

Clean my Litter Box..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wEkTwg5LMxQ/TXjhE7v5ocI/AAAAAAAACEM/FoQAiTp0jjI/s1600/funny-cat-that-farted.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

OUTLAW's cat would say "Let me down off the ceiling" -

BTW - Did you know that the internet would not exist as we know it today if there were not funny cat pictures?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit