Oct. 22nd Zone Meeting: Here's some facts and figures presented to ticketed-only audiences

by AndersonsInfo 66 Replies latest jw friends

• obarac
    obarac

Where is EE, where is audio?

• JRK
    JRK

Maybe there will be "New Light," and this meeting will become one of the trumpet blasts of Revelation.

JK

• factfinder
    factfinder

wobble-

you are right! Size isn't everything and bigger is not always better! I agree!

• factfinder
    factfinder

EmptyInside - I always hated doing door to door alone. Thanks for sharing the experiences!

Oberac- I was hoping for the audio too. I sent EE a pm but no response.

The meeting sounds like a lot of hype with little substance but I'm always interested in statistics.

• Neon Bible
    Neon Bible

Got my hands on a golden ticket!

• jseghezzi
    jseghezzi

I spoke with some family that attended, and all I got out of the conversation was 'It was so upbuilding! I can't even begin to explain the life you've left behind.' I think I can, in not so many words.

Thanks for the post! Nice to see what The Borg are up to these days.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Notice the Watchtower Logo on the Ticket?..

Christians have the Cross..It reminds them of Jesus..

http://rylanreed.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/easter-cross.jpg

JW`s have the Watchtower Logo..

It reminds them of the WBT$ GB..

"Jesus was a Show Off..So we Fired him!"

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

BARBARA- Thanks for sharing. 75.6 years the longest at Bethel ? I'd rather be dipped in hot burning tar while listening to a teacher running her nails on a chalkboard ! Three quarters of a century in captivity in a closed, isolated prison compound ! Jeez.

I find it interesting they gave the huge attendance figures at the Memorial - yet left out how many partook. I guess they are exercising their freedom of " information control ". WT society tries to get them all excited with " positive " information while leaving out any information which might be questioned

• jseghezzi
    jseghezzi

@Outlaw, that's awesome. I almost fell off my chair just now. My boss came in and asked what I was laughing at. LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..

I tend to have that affect on people..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit