The new Messiah brought to you by Six Screens

by Wasanelder Once 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Don't give him ideas!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Attack the deeds, not the man. To attack the man is degrading and crass. To attack the message is noble and noteworthy.

I find the topic of this thread a disgrace, given that we often accuse the WTS of attacking the person delivering the message rather than the message itself.

Please, folks. Don't reduce yourselves to the smarmy level of the Watchtower Printing and Propoganda Corporation(s). They are scumbags and they are evil.

Please don't be like them. Our message is lost if you do so.

Farkel

• JRK
    JRK

Messiah, no. Jerry Springer, yes.

JK

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

C'mon Farkel give me a break. Where the hell is your sense of humor? Rick wasn't pissed, why should you be? I think he's a nut and a bit on the grandiose side but you really think this did him harm or was smarmy? Don't you think that Rick's message has been completely exposed? Rick's a good one for attacking the sexuality of those who disagree with him, hell I just made him the Lord since he can pass judgement on everyone. Grain of salt Farkel, grain of salt. "Let us seek peace and pursue it". 1st Apostadelphians 2:41

• JWStruggle
    JWStruggle

Those are some really weird hand and finger positions too...Some masonic or demonic meanings there I wonder...

• Farkel
    Farkel

wassanelderonce,

: C'mon Farkel give me a break. Where the hell is your sense of humor?

Hmmm. Hundreds of examples which will answer that question is easy to find. Just click on "Farkel" in the members directory. You will be busy reading for years.

You also said:

:Rick wasn't pissed, why should you be?

Did you ask him if he was pissed, or did you assume he wasn't pissed because he never told you he might be pissed?

Well?

:I think he's a nut and a bit on the grandiose side...

Do you think he might be pissed when he reads this? I would be pissed.

:but you really think this did him harm or was smarmy?

Yeah, I do. You attacked the messenger and not the message.

:Don't you think that Rick's message has been completely exposed?

That's kind of a vague claim as if his message is "completely exposed" as bullshit, but is it, wasanelder? I for one, do not believe that Ricks' message is "complete" bullshit. I disagree with some of the nonsense he promotes and I definitely disagree with the way he shamelessly promotes it, and I most certainly think he is damaged goods because of the WTS, but WE ARE ALL FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF THE WATCHTOWER.

That being said, I have a record for calling Rick on his bullshit on this board. But that doesn't mean I do not respect him as a human being, nor do I not respect what he is trying to accomplish. I do not like how he does it, though.

:Rick's a good one for attacking the sexuality of those who disagree with him,

I cannot speak about that, but even if true, that speaks to the messenger, when we should speak to the message.

:...hell I just made him the Lord since he can pass judgement on everyone. Grain of salt Farkel, grain of salt. "Let us seek peace and pursue it". 1st Apostadelphians 2:41

But isn't passing judgement PERSONALLY on someone the whole theme of your thread? Doesn't your personal attack on Rick (I never saw any attack on his arguments) make YOU the hypocrite?

Cute graphic about Mr. Rick F. by the way. Bad taste, though, in any sensible person's opinion.

Farkel

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Farkel, stop being such a hypocrite. You're always attacking the messenger with your stupid "put-downs".

Get real.

• Farkel
    Farkel

brokenpromises,

: Farkel, stop being such a hypocrite. You're always attacking the messenger with your stupid "put-downs".

Always? Well, please provide an example, so I can correct the error of my ways. Remember, the attacks you claim I "always" do have to be ONLY on the messenger and not on the message.

Remember, ALWAYS means exactly that, so you claimed that I "always" attack the messenger and not the message. "Always" means "every single time." You will find that for every attack on stuff I made, there will be several hundred attacks where I only attacked the message. And therefore, your bullshit claims will become the crap that they were before you pressed the "enter" key to post your foolish and ill-advised reply in this thread.

Happy hunting. I shoot back.

Well?

Farkel, Until Hell Freezes Over CLASS

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yep, whatever you say, Fark.

• sizemik
    sizemik

BP and Farkel . . . awesome.

This will be a learning experience.

Share this

Google+