Christian group claims Armagedon on Friday 21st October....don't plan your weekend!!

by Witness 007 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Harold Camping's religious group claimed Armagedon was coming in May 21st 2011...he said he was "Flabbergasted" it didn't happen and said that it was a "spritual judgement day" and the end would occur on October 21st 2011......so I will see you all in Hell.

• Shrugged
    Shrugged

See you down there, I bring my guitar

• mrquik
    mrquik

I'm driving the bus down & serving as tour guide. (All you bad monkeys are going to pay for your bad monkey behavior.)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Who me I didn't do anything

hoo hoo hoo eee

• donny
    donny

So you folks in New Zealand/Australia please give us a heads up on how the end is happening since you will be among the first to experience it.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

why the fuck do i have to live in australia/new zealand for i would really like to see it happen to someone else first, i'm not sure what's worse the fire from the sky or being swallowed by the earth

• still thinking
    still thinking

we experience it first.....EVERY TIME the end of the world happens...getting a bit ho hum now

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

this time I hope it's the dogs that clean up our suburb, last time it was the birds & I didn't like them peeking at my eyes

• still thinking
    still thinking

hate to tell you this finallysomeprid....but they are already starting to gather...

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

oh crap, screw you birds, my cat will protect me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit