If you watch this you will definitely believe in God

by mankkeli 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
  • nateb
    nateb

Yep. I'm a believer now. The part about the "multiple streams of income" was especially moving.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

So a child being good at public speaking means I'm gonna believe in God now? I heard plenty of good young public speakers at the Kingdom Hall and it didn't do anything to help my belief in God.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Couldn't it be that there is a spirit beyond the ordinary influencing the child's action. Just thinking.

• Free!!
    Free!!

Yes.. I am a believer now... A believer that someone need to call CPS and get the greedy, stupid parents of this poor child to stop brain washing him... suuuureee... it was all him, that's how a 5 year old knows about "multiple streams of income" and "multiple multi million dollars ideas, inventions and strategies".... Ignorant people!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Couldn't it be that there is a spirit beyond the ordinary influencing the child's action. Just thinking.

Possibly---or possibly it was just an adult influencing his actions. Watch THIS and you will believe in Shakespeare!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loDMRzPiCic

• dgp
    dgp

I do not believe that a child of that early age is even capable of understanding what "multiple streams of income" mean. Children do not use euphemisms. I decree and declare that this child was made to learn by rote, for the purpose of making stupid grown-ups feel better about becoming "a flock". I deplore that other adults will not find any fault in bendng a twisting a child's mind in this way. This small child has been trained, not saved.

• whereami
    whereami

"If you watch this you will definitely believe in God posted ~ 2 hours ago (10/16/2011) "

Sorry, no it didn't. It actually did the opposite. Looks like child abuse to me.

• Shador
    Shador

I decree and declare that this child is either possessed or brainwashed.

Also, I already believe in god. Several of them, in fact.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

no nothing zilch

Thor now that's the one LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit