Part 18: The Last Stand - My Brother's Gift

by Amazing 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks everyone for the great feedback.

VM44: When I have my coming out I will address my professional background more.

Jst2laws: That is great news. Tell the Elder hi for me, and if he wishes, he can email me privately. Assure him all is confidential. [email protected] Just ask him if he does email me, to put something in the subject line about JWD ... other wise I often delete anything I don't recognize. Also, if he is not comfortable emailing me directly, maybe he can email me on your account. Thanks

• LuckyX
    LuckyX

Hi Amazing. could youzs end me the compolete 18 parts of your comment on this topic ?

Does someone know in which WT or whereelse divorce from apostate mates was encouraged ??

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thank you, Amazing!

I, too, very much enjoyed this series.

Lucky X,

The 11/1/88 Watchtower has information on what constitutes lawful grounds for both legal separation and/or divorce according to the Society's view of Jehovah's view.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Amazing, thank you so much for all these posts.I truly enjoyed reading them. Each day checking to make sure if there was more to come. It has been a real sit on the edge of your seat, nail-biting experience. All the best to you and your family. IT HAS BEEN A REAL EYE-OPENER FOR ME,and I'm sure for many more people also.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm sad to see the story come to an end. You are a great writer! Would you consider writing a book, perhaps "Chronicles of a Jehovah's Witness"? You should have more than enough material if you elaborate on the detail that you omitted.

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

HI Amazing. My mom who has never been a JW has been following this series. Every day she calls me at work and tells me what you wrote before I even get a chance to get home to read it. Fortunately, she speaks and reads English well.

She mentioned to me how much your series helped her as a never-been-a-dub to get the feeling of what it was really like to be one.

She wanted me to ask you for permission to translate your series into Spanish. We have so much family in Costa Rica and friends all over Latin America and we would like to distribute this to them so they can use it to help the dubs there.

Since Latin America is one of the largest "harvests" for the WTS, I think this is a good idea. What do you think?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Thx Amazing! Get in touch with me if you want me to help staple all of this up into one nice, big indexed HTML file...

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• JT
    JT

AMAZING shooot me an email

[email protected]

james

• JT
  • Disengaged
    Disengaged

Hi Amazing,

I'm stunned...thanx

Share this

Google+