Can anyone confirm/deny??????

by pandora 19 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

I was in Catholic HS in 1968 - and the Catholics were still saying that if we french kissed - we'd burn in hell forever.

We chose hell.

waiting

• jerome
    jerome

i always knew that my tounge would get me in trouble some day.

the bible is a two edged sword
    wield it the wrong way and it you WILL cut yourself!

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

Are you sure that the person who heard this did not confuse Oral Sex with French Kissing? OK it sounds far fetched to me but I knew a married sister who thought that is what they meant. Just a possibility.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Never heard anything about French Kissing, but I do remember being at an assembly, sitting with the brother I had been dating long-distance for several years, holding hands during the "talk". The "talk" that reminded young people that holding hands was a prelude to marriage and should NOT be done unless the couple was engaged to be married.

DAMN!!! It took us several years to get to that point, and because we were still too young to consider marriage, we made sure that no additional digital intercourse would take place. (sigh)

• jerome
    jerome

if you cant hold hands
    you cant french kiss
    oral sex is out of the question
    sex is grounds for disfelloshipment
    fondling of the breasts is probally an immoral pratice
    mastrubation is a no no

then what exactly are you allowed to do?

do they want you to sit and just look into each others eyes?

and how old do you have to be to consider marrage?

the bible is a two edged sword
    wield it the wrong way and it you WILL cut yourself!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, Jerome, you can go out in service together....of course, only if you are in a car group with "mature Christians" who can chaperone you and make sure that your knees don't touch. LOL

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

LOL @ You Know and tongues ceasing. I guess the elders can find out in the ame manner as they find out about oral sex:
    1. Put it in a talk
    2. Make you feel ashamed and guilty
    3. Publishers go running to elders who just want to live vicariously thru the R&F sexual experiences
    4. Publisher is counselled, thereby ruining his or her marriage.

Only one problem-what if a one is married to an unbelieving FRENCH mate? LOLOLOLOL

Boozy, whose tongue NEVER wishes to cease. :-P

• butalbee
    butalbee

Well, I can't confirm much of anything, but I have been able to deny most of everything that has or could get me into trouble...\

• 2SYN
    2SYN

OMG this has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If Borglyn continue making new 'laws' at this pace, the Dubs will soon have to sleep in separate bedrooms if they are married.

The sad thing is that a lot of Dubs will take the advice as if it was spoken to them by "God" himself.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

I'm afraid that I must confound the matter still. My question is:
    Being French, how do I kiss otherwise?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit