Cult Free Radio on the air this Saturday night with special guest Barbara Anderson

by Mad Sweeney 17 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Awesome!!! One not to miss.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Dario Kehl, the shows are recorded to mp3 and posted on www.ex-JW.com for download as a podcast:

http://ex-jw.com/web-directory/cult-free-radio-archives-1-6

Thanks to Juan Viejo for hosting them!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

BTTT - T-minus Two Hours

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

45 minutes . . .

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

ughhhhh i must be a retard. trying to figure out how the hell to download older episodes to my iphone and i'm caught in a maze that goes nowhere. it says it's downloaded, and nothing appears anywhere--even in my hard drive! and i just paid for this 4share program. UGH. apple products are so much EASIER!!!!!!!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have no clue how to do it through a phone but over the Internet on computer it is fairly easy. 4shared is free on the internet - you can pay for "instant" access but the "free" version is usually just a 45 second wait.

One of these days I'll get it all up on to iTunes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyone with a smartphone know how to help DarioKehl?

• LV101
    LV101

Mad Sweeney -- caught as much of the show as possible last nite (missed a very mini segment about the trinity she was researching at bethel) and a few minutes here and there (unfortunately), but it was AWESOME hearing Barbara's history in crooklyn. She's to be commended for all she's done and is accomplishing. Thank you for hosting show and all you're doing.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

DarioKehl.

If you go to Ex-JW.com and locate the archive pages with Sweeney's broadcasts, you will see that each program has a download link. All access on Ex-JW.com is free, so download away. MP3 downloads are same or better than broadcast quality.

http://ex-jw.com/web-directory/cult-free-radio-archives-1-6

I had to bail out before Barbara was done, but will pick up the rest of the program when Sweeney sends me the links. She is so natural and sounds like she's about 18 when she's talking on the phone or over the internet machine. But I've see her and I'd guess she's at least 30. But still a cute voice with so much to share.

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit