Frog Fur

by LoneWolf 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

LOL, still thinking!

So thet's whot a nekkid jaybird looks like??? ROTFLOL!!

The Fence -- I'll try! (Grin)

talisin -- The reasons why such phenomena occur have always fascinated me. It occured to me that the jolt could do that, although I would think that the fir was a little better attached than that. There may be another explanation, though. The fur could loosen as time passed, and with the electricity passing through it's body, I would think that a magnetic field would be set up. Fur and magnetic fields are rather fond of one another, as anyone who has petted a cat on a day with low humidity knows, and I suspect this is at least part of the explanation.

Your avatar bugs me. You've been around for some time, as I recollect, and I think you were using that one 8 years ago when I was last posting here on the board. I hope that you will soon be in a bright place, with your head lifted and a light of eager anticipation in your eyes.

Tom

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Fur and magnetic fields are rather fond of one another, as anyone who has petted a cat on a day with low humidity knows, and I suspect this is at least part of the explanation.

That is not actually magnetism.

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

LOL! You're right. I meant to say static electricity.

• White Dove
    White Dove

You sounded just like my dad when he gets agoin' tellin' it like it wuz.

He grew up in NM.

Goodness, so similar it's weird.

Spells like you did, too, in the vernacular.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Your style reminds me of a rather famous storyteller, but, darn, I can't think of his name right now.

Mark Twain?

Thanks for sharing your story, LW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit