Educated JW's

by jworld 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Holy crap! The Mercedes commercial guy is a bro. Interesting.
    Yeah, he's not using the world to the full, just like the society isn't by investing in hedge funds.
    Thanks. Its only 830AM and I'm already angry.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Sometimes, even very smart people join a cult. Being idealistic is a trait common of most cult members. When the ideal is broken, then the cult member leaves.

Skeeter

p.s. Hate to break it to you, but just as men have fantasies and crushes throughout their married career . . . . so do women. Your mom sounds like a woman.

• jworld
    jworld

One has to think that educated JW's and those that don't quit their jobs to pioneer just choose to shut out and not even think about what the Watchtower is saying. It should be only a matter of time before they leave. Or perhaps because they aren't paying attention they don't notice all of the idiotic changes as each new governing body takes over and chooses to make up their own doctrines? haha its really an interesting case study I guess. I'm sure there is no satisfying answer to my question of why.

• JRK
    JRK

It is also a bit hypocritical that he is overseeing Google's social media division, Google+. I thought social media was disapproved by the JW's?

JK

• MrDarkKnight
    MrDarkKnight

@BluesBrother...you hit the nail on the head. I had power, position and I made it work. I had lots of fun. So when I was removed as elder for attempted suicide all I could do was attend the meetings. That got old fast because I realized it was all bullshit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit