The Independant Article is On-line

by cantleave 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

have added a couple of comments... not that it will do much good - but better than no exposure at all

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I just tried to add a comment that included WT quotes but I got a message that said I had to wait to see if my comment was approved for posting. Maybe because I commented more than once, I am being flagged for spam?

IF so, would someone else copy over the WT quotes, someone that has not commented already?

I am going to wait first to see if they approve my comments today. If not, could I have a volunteer to post it?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Angus Robertson, a former Witness "elder" from Hampshire, who was present at the meeting with police officers,

What's this about the police officers?

• sizemik
    sizemik

According to the article(s) this is still under Police investigation . . . check out the other thread.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Read the article and it brought me back on here. Not been on any forum for a long time but the article upset me and I wanted to check in with others going thru the same stuff as I have been/am.

Bravely (foolishly?) decided to post a link to the article on my FB page even tho it means my "in" mother and sister will see it. Oh well.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I cannot comment from the PC I'm using (company protocol) but I'm amazed at the level of ignorance and bigotry from the so called 'JW' posters!!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Jane Lambert has been axed she was the main spammer

Well . . . she's been cutting and pasting comments from this thread into The Independent thread . . . how very Christian of her.

Or should I say . . . how very JW of her!

Don't worry . . . they get removed as quick as they're posted.

But I mean to say . . . how many here would go to a closed JW blog site and cut and paste others comments? Insane behaviour!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think when I'm home I'll go on as a JW and be a complete arse!!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Well done Cedar's & Can't Leave!!! I love the direct quotes from the article. Even without the coded speak, it's clear they are using hateful language. I hope other papers pick this up.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wow that's amazing. Good stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit