Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 09-25-2011 WT Study (ENTER REST)

by blondie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• booby
    booby

I love the picture on page 26. This looks like a child packed up and leaving, not being sent away.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Opening Comments: ".......is it rather a case of the WESAYSO Corporation."

New name for the WTBTS ..........................The WESAYSO Corporation.

Good one Blondie.

• booby
    booby

Yes, yes. Except when we want to let god take the hit. Then suddenly we change like a cameleon to JAH says so.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Par. 14 .....'The parents, on the other hand, had no say in the matter.'

WTBTS, you got that right! Parents in Watchtower world have no say! Parents among the R & F have given up their rights to have a say!

That is why I find myself with thousands of others on this and many other forums because I want to have a say to freely BASH the WTBTS for the pain they inflict on us and our children!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

St George of England: July 2009 Awake - "No one should be forced to worship in a way he finds unacceptable or be made to choose between his beliefs and his family"

The above quote is going to continue to come back and haunt the WTBTS. YES!!!!!!

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

Do you think that us evil "apostates" that have come to see the WTBTS for what it is are starting to take a toll on their numbers?

I don't remember getting hit with so frequently with stuff on DF'd people and apostates back when I was in the cult.

• flipper
    flipper

My big beef with receiving " counsel " when I was a JW was this- what if the elder giving you counsel was a dildo brain and gave his own personal opinion as counsel to you instead of it coming from the WT publications or the Bible ?? So many times I saw elders shooting off personal opinions as counsel , then claiming it was " from Jehovah " ! Annoyed the hell out of me. So where was the check system in place to make sure those elders gave proper counsel to rank & file publishers ? There WAS no check system in place for that. The WT society jst assumed that due to the alleged appointment by the alleged " holy spirit " that these guys were on the up and up - and trusted them wAY too much. So I discovered it was all crap

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

Excellent post/ commentary/ thread, as always!!!

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

For every elder that actually cares and tries hard to give biblical counsel you have 10 or more that spew off wt pub or even worse: interpretations of wt pub that try to interpret the bible. An interpretation within an interpretation =

INTERPRECEPTION

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks Blondie. Like your comments for paragraph 12 and 13. If a person was df for organ transplant between 1967 and 1979, then they were shunned for a man-made rule.

Also 1 Cor 5:11,13 does not state that one has to shun completely an individual, anymore one would shun a person of the world that may be a fornicator. Nor does it say that if the son is living outside the household that he should be treated differently from the son that remains in the home.

This is just another demonstration how the WTS makes rules as if they are from the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit