Are YOU a Believer, Atheist, Agnostic, Active JW or WHAT?

by Greybeard 82 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I guess I'd have to say that I'm a pagan athiest.

I believe the universe and everything in it is divine in and of itself.

Love pagan living, too. It's so healthy and green.

Lovely festivals and traditions, too.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Agnostic inactive meeting attender here.

Did you hear the one about the agnostic dyslexic insomniac?

He lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

inactive born-in JW atheist (of the agnostic creed). struggled with many teachings and practices from a very early age, did choose to become baptized for lack of other options, soon couldn't lie to myself anymore and started a - more or less - successful fade.

• man oh man
    man oh man

I am a believer, still in and weeding through what i believe from what i have been told to believe.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

The expression "Totally Religioned Out" would best describe my position - although I do still try to keep an open mind toward those occurrences that cannot be explained in any other way but spiritual.

Bill.

• artemis.design
    artemis.design

I was born in JW but never baptised. Now I fluctuate, after hearing one convincing arguement I may be athiest, sometimes I think there must be something greater out there. So I guess that describes an agnostic? Thats the great thing about having a free mind - I can change my mind as many times as I wish, no one judges.

Arte :)

• watersprout
    watersprout

I was dragged in when I was three... Hate all religion and I have a very strong belief in God and His Son.

Peace

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

I was agnostic before becoming a Witness and have returned to my agnostic beliefs. Though now I like to call myself a secular humanist because I believe in the human spirit, not any supernatural "holy spirit".

Reopened Mind

• cantleave
    cantleave

Born-in.

Atheist after more reading than I thought possible and learning to think!

• wobble
    wobble

Born in, in for 58 years, until 2008. I walked away from the JW nonsense and discovered all other religions are nonsense too.

Now I do not " believe" in anything, if by belief it is meant putting your trust in something as true, without solid testable proof.

I put my trust in certain things because they have the satisfactory ( to me) proof; anything else is on a par with beleiving in fairys, and I don't, delightful though they look in pictures.

I do not label myself "Atheist"because people expect certain attitudes from you if you do, but I call myself a Compassionate Humanist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit