Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• bohm
    bohm

Prodigalson: What is your version of the events on 9/11 exactly? was it a nuke? was it a high-energy-weapon? was it nano-thermite?

We get to hear it is all of the above at different times, depending on which nutjobs website you happend to copy-paste from...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

In my opinion, if you dont think there was a conspiracy, your not a thinker. and not capable of critical thinking

Is that so? Not even capable of critical thinking? If I don't see it your way, and through much thought and critical thinking I conclude something different, I am not even a thinker? If that makes you feel better, go ahead and think it.

How about if I prove to you my ability to critically think? Would I then be a critical thinker worthy of an opinion? Do you think that any of us made it this far---to THIS site---without the ability to critically think? I see many holes in your theory--oops--I should just accept them and not critically think. I wonder why the video of the collapse of WTC 7 is shortened on conspiracy sites. Why it doesn't start until a few seconds after the left side starts to collapse before the rest, thereby shooting a hole in the uniform demolition theory. Oh, but I can't critically think. All I need is your highly edited video and your explanation of what it means.

Why DO conspiracy theorists find the need to edit out those first few seconds? WHY? hmmmm WHY? I can't critically think---so I leave it to you.

NC

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I work for the government, they are nothing but a buch of liars.

Liars and thiefs.

Everything is censored and processed. Censored with the direct threat of loosing your job if you talk to the media

about anything..

Its sickening.

They have p.r people for that.

The bigest consipracy is the acting and lies Chaney and Bush preformed for everyone.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• Oooo my god...do some of us need a life! or do we all? (Divide and conquer)

Really...look at us....ready to do battle with each other over something we have or had no control over. There is something not reasonably right about 911, that much I know, but---What is it?--Who knows...However, let me have all the info surrounding the event so I can decide what appears to be true or more true (if that's possible). DON'T HOLD BACK INFOMATION...you know as well as I that information is 'always' held back. Just take a glance at history and you will see or look at the judicial system in your country.

• I would rather be grouped with some of the so called "Wack Jobs" then be with arrogant-condescending people who insist that you not think for yourself.-SO THEREI'll keep my light on--thank you

Sw

• designs
    designs

Tony Bennett may have been right.

• Galileo
    Galileo

How did WTC 7 collapse when it wasn't hit by a plane? This is the crux of many truthers arguments, so let me enlighten you. Here you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI&feature=player_embedded

• Galileo
    Galileo

And here's a video from the guy that made the video, Edward Current, who was once a 911 truther. He is one of the few Truthers that may honestly be called a critical thinker. I, as a scientific thinker, find it highly offensive when denialists try to co-opt the term "critical thinker". Denialism is the opposite of critical thinking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UULUQfEQFuU&feature=relmfu

• Galileo
    Galileo

And one other question conspiracy theorists should answer: What was the point? To invade Iraq? If that's the case, then not only is it the most ingenious and diabolical conspiracy in history, it is also the most convoluted and pointless. If you were going to create a conspiracy to frame Iraq for a major crime against humanity in order to justify an invasion, what is the first thing on the agenda? FRAME IRAQ!! So why were none of the hijackers from Iraq? Why did George Bush have to go to absurd and tenuous links to try to link Saddam Hussein to 9/11, connections that virtually none of the world believed, in order to invade? If he were in on the conspiracy, the first item on the agenda would be INCLUDE AN IRAQI!

The second item? Make sure I'm doing something heroic and presidential when I get the news. Anything but reading to a bunch of school children and then taking several minutes to make the decision to leave after receiving the news.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Galileo, you need to get up to speed before you enlighten anybody.

Do your homework.

• talesin
    talesin

jehovahsheep,

I am more in agreement with you than them. I just know how things work around here, and felt you were bound to get flamed. Have you listenened to any of Gene Coyle's lectures about the absence of WMDs? I have.

America NEVER does anything bad, don't you BELIEVE that? (sarcasm intended)

(sandonistas, mumble mumble, Ollie North, mumble mumble, Vietnam, mumble mumble, magical single bullet, mumble mumble) Oops, that's just my logic reminding me of past lies we all swallowed ...

Sorry I gave you the wrong impression.

tal

like jaguarbass said:

I work for the government, they are nothing but a buch of liars.

Liars and thiefs.

Everything is censored and processed. Censored with the direct threat of loosing your job if you talk to the media

about anything..

Its sickening.

They have p.r people for that.

The bigest consipracy is the acting and lies Chaney and Bush preformed for everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit