Does your product contain blood? 1960/70's twottery!!

by punkofnice 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Oh yeah cochineal...........BEETLES BLOOD, I'd forgotten about that one mmumatron.

I had to take my dark red sour cherry bubble gums back to the sweet shop because they were covered in BEETLES BLOOD.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Heartofaboy - Do beetles even have blood? I often wondered that and then didn't bother to look it up................like now!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Beetlejuice LOL

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

sizemik -

Beetlejuice LOL

Is that near Alcyone where Jehovah lives with his aniti-matter?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Punky . . . I think beetlejuice is near Orion . . . so Jah Hoover probably doesn't like him . . . which is why we aren't supposed to drink his blood.

He's a good looking dude close up though . . .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Let me get this straight - So, Michael Keaton is hated by Jar Hoover! So, we can't drink his blood.

Is there anyone we can drink the blood of? What about Alice Cooper? He looks similar and I think he's from the USA not outer space....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A classic example of creating problems where none existed. Most chocolate contains lecithin from soy--or eggs. You get some blood left in meat, and there is pus in most milk (which is worse because of the growth hormones used in the cattle to make more milk--you get much less in properly raised dairy cattle without growth hormones). But, do they condemn those ingredients? And, since the pus problem has gotten worse in the 1990s with the advent of widespread use of growth hormones, it was nothing in the 1960s and 1970s.

Besides, in order to have it "contain blood", it has to be either meat that was not properly bled (some blood always remains), or added to the food on purpose and you have to reasonably know it was added. Rumors are not supposed to count--I could start a rumor that anything contains (or may contain) traces of blood, and the congregation would be forbidden from eating it. Even such things as strawberries, kiwi fruit, and bananas.

As for hydrolyzed protein, it almost never comes from blood. Unless it explicitly says "hydrolyzed blood protein", it is not blood. Usually it is wheat, soy, or corn protein (sometimes milk protein). I avoid it, but not because of alleged blood. I avoid it because it always contains glutamic acid in a form that ruins your brain, along with aspartic acid and L-cysteine in forms that ruin your brain. As I value my brain more than the crap that usually contains hydrolyzed proteins, I will not knowingly eat something with hydrolyzed protein. However, if you choose to eat it, fine--that's not my business to more than help those who wish to avoid glutamates and the ingredients that hide them.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

WTWizard -

A classic example of creating problems where none existed.

....and herein lies the whole control mechanism of the washtowel!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I have shamelessly bumped this thread due to a question from JWN readers........
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

Always the same:

1) is there a little bit of blood in this ... included?

2) is there a little bit of pagan historie in this ... involved?

3) is there a little bit of military in this ... involved?

4) is there a little bit of "great babylon" in this ... involved?

5) is there a little bit of "stumbling my brothers & sisters" in this ... possible?

For ... you can fill in "sausage", "holiday", "work", "clothes" and a lot more words.

Knowing TTATT helped me to escape from all this sickening considerations.

Have a nice weekend all around the word

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit