NGO: German BOE-Letter

by GermanXJW 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Makena1
    Makena1

quote from letter: "Still, the Criteria for Association of NGOs-at least in their latest version-contain language that we cannot subscribe to. When we realized this, we immediately withdrew our registration. We are grateful that this matter was brought to our attention."

Wonder who brought this to their attention??

Mak

Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, & over these ideals they dispute & cannot unite--but they all worship money.
    - Mark Twain

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

LIARS!!!!

Liar, liar pants on fire!!!

Theocratic warfare at it's finest. Too bad it's friendly fire.

Slipnslidemaster:"Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
    - David Hasselhoff

• ISP
    ISP

Being lead by Christ etc. you wonder how something like this could ever happen!

ISP

• Beans
    Beans

Alles Scheisse,Das ist ganz grosse scheisse unt wier alle weisse das im diese FORUM,mench hab ich viel angst wen das ich sehn!

Beans

• Carlo
    Carlo

.... und so lange wir kartoffeln haben, wollen wir kämpfen.

Carlo

• picosito
    picosito

Why is this post wider than my screen?

• jerome
    jerome

is there any possibility that they could have actuall had a good reason for asociating with this org

i am ignorant to its total significants besides that it is bad
    for tham to ahve anything to do with it.

the bible is a two edged sword
    wield it the wrong way and it you WILL cut yourself!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Jerome,

I suggest you click on the link at the bottom of zev's post to understand why this almost 10-year association as a UN NGO/DPI is so hypocritical of the organization and so shocking to any of its adherents who actually know the TRUE story.

German JW,

Does that link you provided have a copy of what was sent to the German elders via snail mail? If so, could you provide a translation?

Thank you.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Hey-- in this politically correct world, the word is not "liar" they use the term "truth-impaired".

ofcmad

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Ya but truth impaired dosent rhyme with pants on fire!
    ...............Jedd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit