Amber Alerts???

by KingDavidwasframed 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Just come across this thread.

WOW, King, just WOW. I remember reading your threads about the judge making it clear that your ex and co were not to alienate your children.

Can't this go back in front of the court? It seems so unfair.

I suppose the slow chipping at your elderst daughter she finally cracked to the pressure.

Wrong just so wrong.......

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

Thanks M2M,

It is still in the process of going to the courts, although it has been almost 4 months now and last month the court house was damaged by a tornado further pushing it all back

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

I remember the tornado. i'm in B-town.

Not having kids i have no level of understanding the pain this must be causing you but at the same time I am shocked at how your ex has completely destroyed any sense of love or loyalty your daughter held for you. (although this might be due to duress rather than choice)

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

M2M, I just sent you a PM

• mummatron
    mummatron

BIG HUGS to you KDWF. There are plenty of absent fathers on this planet who want nothing to do with their offspring, but you are one of the diamond Daddies who actually does and is giving it his all to be a part of his kids' lives. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you to make your life all better as you truly don't deserve this. My only suggestion would be that now that the 'apostates are mentally diseased' article has been brought to the attention of several nations' Police and Human Rights authorities, it is worth showing that to your lawyer and presenting a copy at your next court hearing as proof of the kind of hateful bias and programming your kids are receiving.

Hang in there!

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

KDWF - you have a reply

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit