The Society tells us when Armageddon occurs--yeah right!

by Inkie 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Inkie
    Inkie

Mr. Falcon: When the Society writes:

"Thus, this global war is associated with Christ’s presence, which Bible prophecies show is now here."

I'm pretty sure they mean that while "this global war is associated with," it is "Christ's presence" which is "now hear." At some point, "this global war" will become "associated with" "Christ presence." They're still wrong, but that's what I think they mean, not that Armageddon is "now hear."

--Inkie

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

hmmm.... interesting use of commas by the WTBS. Intentionally vague so that it can be interpretted either way. dirty pool.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thus, this global war is associated with Christ’s presence, which Bible prophecies show is now here.

Armageddon is here?...Now?..

Thats Right!..JW`s will believe anything we tell them..

They`re WatchTarded!..

........................;-)...OUTLAW

• Inkie
    Inkie

Yes, commas can be interesting little boogers, can't they.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Let me correct this for them...

Thus, this global war is associated with Christ’s presence, which Bible prophecies show is now here began 96 years ago.

Is that a little more clear for all Watchtower readers? Let's make a little addition here, too...

Even so, in speaking about Armageddon, the Warrior-King Jesus Christ added this warning: ‘Look! I am coming as a thief. Happifyingly for truth-loving sheeples, the Faithful Slave has also been acting as the Greater Thief Class during the Last Days about which Jesus added this warning: I'm giving a composite sign and a prophecy about overlapping generations beginning in 1914 to provide undeniable evidence exactly when I will be coming as a thief.

There we go. I think that will be a little more accurate of Watchtower's real message.

• justmom
    justmom

Hello Inkie and Aguest...

Thanks for that post...Jus wanna say I love you both very much!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yo, MOM!! The greatest of love and peace to you, dear one... and glad to "see" you "here" - LOLOLOLOL!

May JAH bless you and your household!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit