Okay I believe the Andre thing now.

by Sharpie 57 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

What exactly was his problem with masturbation? Perhaps he couldn't finish? Or perhaps he did, too soon, and soiled his sheets. The writer doesn't specify the problem, and we are left wondering why he would go talk to an elder instead of a urologist. Since he had so much guilt, I figured he was creating laundry problems for his mama. Are JWs so dim witted that they can not think to keep a box of tissue paper handy when they flog the bishop? Or better yet, run a batch out in the shower and rinse away the results. All the pleasure, with none of the guilt.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Wow! How did I miss this?

• likeabird
    likeabird

Andre was also a very lucky boy. Here's one of his adventures that we missed :

Andre was almost killed by a bomb that took the lives of several of his friends.
    (g 6/11 p. 9)

• stillin
    stillin

Yet to come! Andre hasn't yet registered here at JWN! C'mon Andre. Take a walk on the wild side!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Now that Andre has been exposed here on JWN, the WT will most likely change his name. Let's see if this happens. We know they monitor this and other sites to see just how much us nasty apostates know.

HappyDad

• stillin
    stillin

Happy dad, there have been a number of Andre threads. There's a "worldlyandre" signed up here. It's actually hilarious. Put Andre in the search bar.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

You see, Andre is like this guy from the "Fifty Shades of Grey" (I have not read the book, because ...ahh, just read the reviews at Amazon about her writing style),

He is a...

...Billionaire

...plays perfectly the piano

...never works

...has a pilot licence

...was a former elite soldier

...is a brain surgeon

and only 21 years old.

Or Andre is more like the Watchtowers Forrest Gump: been everywhere, done everything!

WT just follows good principles of FICTION writing.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Hey! Someone could put up a fake "Andre" Facebook page and re-create his wonderful JW Life and befriend lots of Witnesses. If they check him out in the Literature: BAHM, they WILL find him....and maybe more...

Bbbbuuuaaahahahahahahaaaa....

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Someone in the Writing Dept has a crush on is obsessed with a guy named Andre.

andre

• carla
    carla

this is just too good of a thread not to mark and print later!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit