THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!...THANK YOU NOAH...AND LACK OF SCIENCE TO PROVE THE FLOOD....AND POONTANG....OMG THE POWER OF POONTANG...I WISH I COULD TAKE ALL THE CREDIT...BUT NO!!!!!

by oompa 52 Replies latest jw friends

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

congrats! its about time something like that goes your way, i hope more of your family wakes up

• nugget
    nugget

Oompa you need good things in your life. Having been able to free yourself and your sons from the religion is one of the best of things. We need to be loved unconditionally and to give it in return. Your son may not succeed in his fade it takes a great deal of self denial to be successful and a great deal of restraint to attend meetings without running out the hall screaming like a demented Smurf.

Letting go of anger is important it can hold you back but a bit of me likes to remember that they deserve all the indignation and contempt I chose to give. They take what is good and corrupt it. However don't dwell on them or feed the hate not for their sake but for yours. Good luck to you and yours.

• oompa
    oompa

nice...thanks all...you have my back...so do my boyz.....oomps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit