This Saturday Sept. 3 will be our first NW PA apostafest

by TotallyADD 15 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Just like to let everyone know we will have about 10 of us here in the wilds of PA. If anyone else would like to come please let me know before Sat. just PM me. We will let all of you on the forum what took place. Looking forward to seeing those who are coming face to face. Can't wait. Totally ADD

• flipper
    flipper

TOTALLY ADD- Kudos to you and Reopened Mind for putting this together ! I wish my wife and I lived closer as we would love to come. We will be with you in spirit though- putting out the vibe ! Have a great time ! Anybody up in the Pennsylvania area should go if you can ! These folks putting this on are very nice people

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Thanks for the update on your PM, I haven't decided on mode of transportation as of yet, I will prob wait until the day before and watch the weather.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

My husband worked on our van all weekend so we can be there. What time does this shindig start? How about noon? Neither one of us can see to drive at night, so we'll need to get started back home during late afternoon.

Edited to add: OutAtLast, have you heard from your friend in NOVA? I told our friend in MD about it and that he could ride/room with you, but I doubt he'll come. Also I'm still working on one of my friends from Pittsburgh to drive up and join us, (you know who you are, my sweet girl so come on!).

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Just a reminder. Please bring a folding chair. Other than that come one come all. Totally ADD

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

@ jamiebowers- everyone I tried to get to come either said no or never responded at all. Tell our little friend that the spot is still available, and I even have an extra helmet until we pass the PA line.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Have a great time! Wish we all were a little closer. We just had a great little gathering of about 16 or so of us out here in SoCal. Even though I would say most of us have reinvented ourselves and have moved on quite a bit, there is a part of our life that can only be understood by those who have lived it too.

Kudos for the effort and planning! It is well worth it.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Hey ya'll, lookin forward to meeting/seeing everyone. D my wife was really touched by that card you and the Mrs. sent. Thank-You! It will be the four of us. See everyone real soon. Be safe. peace paulnotsaul

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

@Out at Last: LOL, as if he'd ever ride a motorcycle....would probably rather take an ass whippin' instead...just like me! Alas, I haven't heard from him in a few days, however he said we should chat on the phone soon. My friend in Pittsburgh has to work this Saturday. Do you have a chair you can carry on the bike?

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Sorry guys I have been so busy the last few days with our store I have not had a chance to look at this thread. I am so happy I will get to meet all of you this Saturday. PaulnotSaul I am really looking forward to meeting you family see you in a couple of days. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit