Brother now I am stumbled!

by Shane 10 Replies latest jw friends

• picosito
    picosito

Hi 2SYN,

I really LIKE "yeurgh." It shows real creative emotional and etymological genius.

Speaking about non-ergonomic chairs: I took my wife to her last convention at the Belton, Texas, Convention Center in the summer of 2000. The chairs were so UN-ergonomic, so narrow and curved on the bottom, that they caused her great hip pain that continued until the day she died of advanced breast cancer on November 29, 2000, even tho she probably wasn't feeling pain anymore because of the morphine pills. My ass took a while to recover also.

I'm so glad that was my LAST convention. I had become so vomitously SICK of "Conventions" that I thank my wife for dying, in one sense, because I did not have to go anymore. I did not have to do ANY fukken WTS thing anymore. WTS theospeak "Convention." If it truly had been a "Convention," we would have been parading the streets as the American Legions's 40 & 8 did, we would have had a lot to drink, we would have had lots of extemporaneous sexual activity which usually takes place at "Conventions", which, of course, did NOT happen.

Conventions. What an indescribable goddam blessing not to go anymore!@#$%&*?!!!

I think I'm beginning to feel like a person again.

Would any lady on this site like to talk to me individually? [email protected]. I really am horny, not just for sex but for a relationship. I worship my woman. You can be sure of that!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit