We recognize when posters are drinking....but I have a delicate query...

by Glander 67 Replies latest social physical

• rebel8
    rebel8

Do female posters perhaps express themselves 'differently' here at certain times of the month? Or is it like alcohol in that the person is simply less inhibited, or more irritable?

As far as I know, menstrual fluid does not cause intoxication.

What Awake article did you read that in?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

This thread is going to get interesting.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    As far as I know, menstrual fluid does not cause intoxication.

I'm not sure it measures up well to a dram of Glen Goriach for taste either . . . but then, how would I know?

• noni1974
    noni1974

Are you asking if women get bitchy during that time of the month and post more harshly? Why is it that men think because a woman is strong in her thinking and expresses herself well she must be having PMS? PMS is the answer, because a woman has no right to express herself unless she is bleeding and having PMS. Men really are stupid.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*smiles at Noni*

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

I think it's probably pretty hard to determine 'cocktail hour' since we are all in different time zones... am I right?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I'll admit.. it's friday night here, and I've been drinking.

I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole - I'll live longer trolling creationists and conservatives.

- Lime

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Ziddina - Pale yellow Makes for eye Strain. ..."

Pssssst.... Glander....

Just highlight the yellow print and you'll be able to read it, quite well...

• Violia
    Violia

well, my spelling gets worse than usual . sometimes I can't see while I am posting.

posting under influence, or pui

• elderelite
    elderelite

I object noni! Men arnt stupid.... We're drunks :-D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit