We recognize when posters are drinking....but I have a delicate query...

by Glander 67 Replies latest social physical

• Glander
    Glander

It is pretty obvious when some posters get most....animated? It is always later in the day, cocktail hour, especially weekends. But my question is this:

Do female posters perhaps express themselves 'differently' here at certain times of the month? Or is it like alcohol in that the person is simply less inhibited, or more irritable?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, rats...

This isn't the question I was expecting, when I read the thread title...

Though how anyone could post while having sex, - well, I haven't figured that one out, yet...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When that time of the month rolls around I'll let you know.

• journey-on
    journey-on

OMG, Glander! I started to suggest to one particular poster that she take a Midol and settle down.....but thought better of it.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I neither drink or menstruate . . . but I still get "animated"

• Glander
    Glander

Pretty Meaningful Subject

Past Making Sense

Ziddina - Pale yellow Makes for eye Strain.

• mummatron
    mummatron
    Do female posters perhaps express themselves 'differently' here at certain times of the month?

Yeah, that special time of the month known as payday is cocktail EVENING not just 1 hour!

• Robdar
    Robdar

OMG, Glander! I started to suggest to one particular poster that she take a Midol and settle down.....but thought better of it.

LOL @ JO. You have better sense than I do. I believe I asked that very same poster if she wanted a Midol. Now she's not speaking to me.

• journey-on
    journey-on

LOL @ Robdar. Her loss.

• Robdar
    Robdar

to JO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit