Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alfred
    Alfred

Rick... How much is the WT paying you for your role in portraying "apostates" as "mentally diseased" and delusional?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy is something totally different.

You can be sure of that.

<<<<< {Grin}

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Shamus...what are you saying? Tom Cruise is......GAY??

So far back in the closet hes in blinkin Narnia......? Pics or it didnt happen..... Poor Katy Holmes...

• poopsiecakes
  • steve2
    steve2

Kool-aid Man...Kool-aid Man...Kool-aid man, you were doing so well in disappearing from this forum. What happened? How come you relapsed? The last time I looked, you were progressing so well through the Calm & Sensible Reporter's Guide to Writing Effective Prose. Now, like an over-trained simple-celled organism, you have reverted to your stock-in-trade breathlessly sensationalist prose that will only ramp up your emotions further. High blood pressure, man...Be careful. I always thought you wore your tie way too tight...making it hard for healthy blood circulation. Take a couple of really deep breaths and some PRN clonazepam and have a nice long nap. A really, really long one would be ideal. Cheers, steve2.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

gaaaaaayyyyyy.... gayyyyyyyy.... GAAAAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA!!!!!!!!

Rick, god bless you. :D :D :D

• shamus100
    shamus100

POOPSIE! >:0

Do you want to go for supper tonight? I've got tonight off. :D

May as well make something out of this thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Shamus!!..

Your post is so Friggin Gay..

Rick probably trying on his Wifes Underwear..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

SHAMUS!! I missed your dinner invite. I would have said yes too but now I can't.

• shamus100
    shamus100

No worries. ;)

When the hell am I going to be able to get these DVD's back to you? I hate owing people anything!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit