No Trespassing signs for JWs?

by Pams girl 35 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Hope you've had a few good laughs & feel much better!

You've given me a good laugh also ...........................................

{Sometimes we come upon a sign prohibiting salesmen or solicitors. Since we are doing charitable religious work, that does not really apply to us}

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhhhahahaaaahahahaaahhaaahhahaaaaaahaha!

clarity

• crazycate
    crazycate

Hi Paula,

Food poisoning is awful! I hope you are feeling better.

I never wanted to knock on a door that had any kind of sign indicating they didn't want us there. I knew "no soliciting" usually meant us. It was so uncomfortable being asked, "Can't you read?" Once, when I replied, "We aren't selling anything," I was told, "You are trying to sell me your ideas."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Pam..

I`ve had signs on my door..I`ve watched JW`s read them..

I`ve heard them discuss if they should knock on my door..

They always end up knocking..

When I answered the door I asked.. "Did you read my sign?"..

They said.."No"..

http://keenetrial.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I remember a brother I worked with all the time did not respect the no trespassing sign. I told him he could be arrested and he said he would pretend like he didn't see the sign. I told him he would still be arrested. Ignorance is not an excuse to break the law. Besides, I wasn't going to lie for him for something so stupid. He didn't like me very much after that.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thanks Blondie for the links, and all of you for your comments!

Guess I will have to see how this pans out......

Good night from Wales

Paula

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The No Trespassing sign and letting them know you are an apostate should work. However, unfortunately, some of them still insist on being stupid and calling anyways. You let them know you're not interested, they are incited to keep calling to harass you. You let them know you are apostate, they continue to harass you. You call the cops, often the witlesses are gone by the time the cops show up only to return the next day or a few days later.

One trick that might work, should it come to that, is to get a Ouija board. Next time they call after having been warned not to, you pull it out and suggest they join for a session of Devil worship. It helps if you have some heavy metal music going and the place is decorated for Halloween inside. Something needs to be done to teach those cockroach witlesses that they are not to go on calling on people after such people have made it plain and clear that the witlesses are not welcome and neither are their teachings. They are obviously not going to "save" a life since there is no way you are going back to that cancer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit