Earthquake

by Billzfan23 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Just felt a tremor in Boston and was on the phone when it happened with a coworker in DC - shook the building there :)

Must be the last days!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

OHGOD, I felt it too. I'm in Ohio. I'm still shaking. It was a 6.0 and they felt it most in New York. I grabbed my little dogs and was getting ready to run. LOL

• unshackled
    unshackled

Hey Billzfan...I was just checking out Twitter when a bunch of people starting reporting the earthquake. Quite the range...DC, NY, Virgina and even a few in Toronto. You're right, evidently it must be the last days.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Last days indeed! Here in CO this morning we had the largest earthquake in 40 years.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Felt the same thing here in NYC sitting at home watching TV. Very mild, but you could feel it.

LOL on "sign of last days" billzfan23.

• zoiks
    zoiks

We felt it in Vermont.

• Lore
    Lore

Felt it in South Central PA. . . wasn't bad or anything. But it was the first earthquake I've ever felt. Kind of felt like being on the second floor of a rickety old building during a windstorm for a few seconds. (But without wind noises)

Time to beg jehovah for forgiveness and prepare for armygedin.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Grew up in a fairly active seismic zone in Eastern Europe...feeling is unmistakable...first ever felt in the US. Was the first for mrs. and the kids...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey Bill *waves*

My brother is in DC, guess his cell service is out, can't get through. :(

purps

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL, I've never felt one before. We had a couple, but I slept through them. I'm actually still shaking a bit! My reaction is unexpected. My neighbor felt it, but my aunt 2 streets away didn't feel anything. Maybe because my house is on a hill . . .

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit