Rutherford grave

by django 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• django
    django

Hi everybody. I would like to know where is the grave of Joseph Franklyn Rutherford?

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Good question; he needs to be "investigated" too!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LV.8 Death Mountain Use Silver Arrow and you will find the Grave.....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The answer depends on who you ask.

The WTB&TS says he was buried on Staten Island in an unmarked grave not far from the old Watchtower Farm on Staten Island.

People who were close to the situation claim that an empty casket was buried on Staten Island and that "the Judge" was buried on the grounds of Beth Sarim in san Diego, where he wanted to be buried and where his Watchtower buddies tried to get a permit for his burial. The city of San Diego denied the burial permit though, which gave the WTB&TS an opportunity to claim persecution. The word is that Nathan Knorr and one or two other Watchtower insiders buried him anyway under cover of night. Some say he was put into a hole near the edge of the property, while others say that he was buried under the floor of the garage. The garage would have certainly provided better concealment of the burial process, and the new concrete floor the garage received shortly after Rutherfor's death added further cover.

My money is with beth sarim, most likely under the garage. Maybe someday the property will be owoned by someone who is willing to have that garage floor torn up.

• designs
    designs

I doubt Nathan Knorr ever lifted a shovel in his life.

I use to drive by Beth Sarim about once a year just to remind myself of a bygone era, where ever Rutherford is buried he's been fertilizer for a long time now.

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

LOL! Sounds like an episode from "MONK" - privet investigator.

A wife was said to have hid her missing husband's body under the new garage.

Monk found out that the guy was secretly flown out of state to a loony farm!

Not to far from the truth in this Rutherford case too!

R.I.P.

• Leto
    Leto

All you'd need for the garage floor would be some ground penetrating radar. At the very least it could tell you if something is out of place. There are treasure hunter types who would have that kind of equipment and it probably wouldn't cost a whole bunch.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    All you'd need for the garage floor would be some ground penetrating radar

You can probably do that at the 'Launching Pad'.

If you find a coffin full of rocks, you have your answer.

• Leto
    Leto

I wouldn't be suprised if Beth Sarim is owned by the Watchtower through a proxy.

• agonus
    agonus

I swear this religion gets weirder by the minute. Whether it's loony stuff they're doing or loony stuff they did I'm just now learning about...

If this is the truth, God is either nucking futs or has one sick sense of humor. Or both. Of course I'm not ruling out either of those possibilities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit