Gayest Cities In America

by Bangalore 67 Replies latest social current

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Pffftt! The original post left out the whole state of Texas! Every ad or commercial I've ever seen for the state features a beefcake cowboy showing off his ass!

- Lime

• shamus100
    shamus100

YAAY! Gay cowboys. :D

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi Gretchen/Ada! I remember you well, and I have thought of you several times over the past few years! I hope you are doing well. You were a real encouragement to me back when I was feeling pretty bad about myself. You always had kind words to say, and the world could use more beautiful people such as yourself. My email addy is [email protected] if you ever want to drop a line and say hello. I would love to hear how you have been!

Take care, and I wish you the best!!!

CJ

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Also, you can buy stepping stones and stale pasta in the shape of Texas. How gay is that?

"O.M.F.G. It's time for texas pasta, boys. 'YUUUUUMMY!'"

You won't see Ohio or fucking Oklahoma pushing that shit. Ever heard of "Colorado shaped pasta"? No.

- Lime

He he... I'm picking on Texas tonight.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Where's PublishingCult when you need him?

Publishing Cult

• shamus100
    shamus100

What does OMFG mean? ;D Please explain in detail. Is it like IDGAFF?

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Shamus, I'm sorry but your gay card is being held for review-

How in the world do you not know what LGBT means? Oh girl... I don't know... *gives you a suspicious look*

The Union of Homosexuals will be reviewing your Gay work over the years but I would suggest you brush up on your gay history because there may be a test.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Gretchen/Ada! OMG, I first posted on one of your threads... and yes, on that first post I established myself as a thread-killer. That's been like 3 years ago. Good to see you back.

saywhat29! Haven't seen you on here since almost forever. I hope you're doing well.

shamus100! Meh, you again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit