R.I.P. *animal*... We'll miss you, buddy... :'(

by VampireDCLXV 43 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

I didn't know animal but add my condolences . . . it's sad to hear of the loss of one of the "family"

Being born the same year, and having a liver disease . . . is like kinship with a stranger. RIP

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

R.I.P Rick xMy thoughts are with your family and friends at this deeply sad time.

Paula

• cantleave
    cantleave

RIP -

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

So sorry to hear this. My hubby did the same with the cancer. Got it in his lung and it spread to his liver. We wouldn't have know it if he hadn't jaundiced. he was only 4 years older than Rick. Shows you never know when it is your turn. Hubby only had 5 months after he ws diagnosed, sounds like poor Rick didn't have any time at all.

RIP Rick..

Snoozy

• lisavegas420
  • Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze.......that absolutely sucks, but I'm glad he's not suffering anymore.

Rest In Peace Animal.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Rest in peace Animal.

I enjoyed his introductory post.

Gone too early, what a fighter, lived a full life that he took control of.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Ride in peace, Rick.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

R.I.P. Rick, I knew you when you were one of the young studs in Brodheadsville. Condolences to family, including sister.

Kat

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Thanks for all the comments so far, guys. I'm sure that his loved ones in other places on the net will like to see what we've posted here so far.

I forgot to include something in my OP:

Rick Henry is survived by...

his sister - Debbie Kratzer

his wife - Karen Hoover Henry

his son - Eric Henry

his daughter - Emily Henry

Maybe I didn't know Rick for that long but in the few chats I've had with him, I could see the old fella had a heart of pure gold. I'm really going to miss him.

Also... VIOLIA: If you see this, could you put a link here to the re-post of the OP that you put up on JWS? I'm sure at least a few of us would like to see what people have posted there too. Thanks for thinking of re-posting elsewhere. Others are welcome to re-post this in other places too...

Now for thank-you's for the posts so far...

zoiks
    Whte Dove
    unshackled
    TotallyADD
    Black Sheep
    mummatron
    Violia
    No Room For George
    Broken Promises
    Mad Sweeney
    SweetBabyCheezits
    cyberguy