Being A Jehovah's Witness is Simply A Waste Of Time!!!

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think what fires my anger is seeing Mrs Punk zealously doing all the pathetic dub stuff. She hi-lites her literal-trash and washtowel in front of me. reads the daily text and leaves it out so I see it. Goes on failed circus regularly.................she did NONE of this when I was an elder and 'in'.

I've paved the way to help her leave but she's retreated further into dappy dubby dreamland and is a worse pious 'B' now than ever. Inher view I'm below her JW dignity. I'm planning on living on my own in the not so distant future. It's just got too much!!

I keep being reminded of what I could have achieved by non JDub friends that have stood by me all these years...........oh, tittle poo!!

• minimus
    minimus

Punk, you and Wiz sound like soulmates.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@Minimus -

Punk, you and Wiz sound like soulmates.

It comes with the territory (no pun intended)! I do look forwatd to WTWiz's comments. They cheer me up!

• minimus
    minimus

LOVELY!!!

• garyneal
    garyneal

My wife seems happy being a witness but I've noticed that the things about them that make her happy can be found in any church group or in some cases any secular group.

• minimus
    minimus

Some people just need church. They are usually "weak".

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Some Most people just need church a group to belong to. They are usually "weak" not successful on their own.

Fixed that for you.

• minimus
    minimus

fine....i knew that might be bothersome.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Doesn't bother me, I was just stating the truth.

• minimus
    minimus

Weak is better, actually, imho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit