In a couple of days of been on the site 10 years

by ballistic 23 Replies latest jw friends

• eva luna
    eva luna

Hello Ballistic

Congratulations on the 10 year mark . It sure can bring out our reflective side.

I remember meeting you at the southern californian fest. I doubt you remember the shy, nerdy woman, that didnt get to many words out.. LOL .. But, I thought you were a shy or maybe quite sort. What year was that ? it seems like a life time ago. I do remember the Karaoke and the one man that sang so well. I forget the song. A mowtown one I think.

Didnt you tour the US, starting out on the east coast and ending up in L.A. ? What an adventure.

Your's and Broken Promise's reflections on life and the changes here, are interesting.

It's nice seeing you here and I love that can of wup-ass.

Take care of yourself,

eva

• trillaz
    trillaz

Thank you for your continued service

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well there you go, us old timers even miss our own 10 year aniversary.

Dmouse, if it helps, I remember us on a camp site and being a bit pissed (US readers read "drunk") but I don't recall much else. Other than Gadget making us ground coffee in his camper van which was pure class.

I would love to know if Englishman is still around, speak up if you know, I loved those days.

My escape from the watchtower was finalised on this site, and I hope any newbies out there know, you don't have to get baptised into an exit website, nor devote your life to it. Just come and go as you please. And all those you meet along the way, well that's all good. Not many people stay in the same place for 10 years, and that's a good job too. It's all good.

• ballistic
    ballistic

eva-luna, I did tour the entire USA, dropping into Canada and Mexico, but the only fest I went to was Dallas. forgive me, I'm not sure if we know eachother, real sorry if I've forgotten, damn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit