Hello Everyone, good to be here once again.

by african GB Member 16 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

welcome back!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes a very big welcome back. How are you????

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

''What studies? Are you in college?'' Yes, Serenitynow, I am studying towards a degree in Mechanical Engineering. It's always been my dream to become an engineer, my parents didn't approve, they wanted me to pursue spiritual things like full-time pioneer, Bethel service, etc... I am now shunned for being absent from meetings, and for not being an exemplary brother to younger JW's, but i don't care anymore. I have wasted a lot of time trying to impress the ever hard-to-please JW's.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

''What studies? Are you in college?'' Yes, Serenitynow, I am studying towards a degree in Mechanical Engineering. It's always been my dream to become an engineer, my parents didn't approve, they wanted me to pursue spiritual things like full-time pioneer, Bethel service, etc... I am now shunned for being absent from meetings, and for not being an exemplary brother to younger JW's, but i don't care anymore. I have wasted a lot of time trying to impress the ever hard-to-please JW's.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi AGM!

People here need to feel good about themselves by thinking that they are somehow superior beings. I hope that you know that you fill this niche in their lives very well! Know that deep down they love you. ;D

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh for Christ's sake.....

Whatever. Hi. Welcome back. I guess.

• Scott77
    Scott77

african GB Member

Good to see you again. Thank you for going back to school. Unlike the WTS ways, you are now an exemplary example for all of us here. On my side, I have not been posting much lately due to academics as well. However, I keep coming back and forth to see latest updates.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit