Saturdays piss me off...

by pubtruth 11 Replies latest jw friends

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

Thanks to the Watchtower..

I have to deal with mother preparing herself for hall each and every Saturday. She makes it so blatantly obvious, and tends to put me down, on a sort of guilt trip. Even though she disagrees with certain doctrine she still holds on tight...

During the week she hums kingdom melodies.. only when I'm around..

I need a damn job so I can move..

Just a small rant.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just roll your eyes and say whatever. That'll piss her off. I know it works cuz I did it to my parents and now my kids are doing it to me. Well the only one bold enough to do it is my daughter and she says it in a whisper. :D

• cantleave
    cantleave

Start singing some Black Sabbath!!!

• Mary
    Mary

Start humming "It's the End of the World As We Know It!"----it'll confuse the hell out of her. LOL!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Mary...from the same group...Losing my religion!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The little head games they do are the worst...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

How do you know she doesn't hum them when you're not around?

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

I get the - don't you want to see your dead brother when he's resurrected -speach from my mother. Thank God I don't live with her. Peace to you man.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Normally, I would not recommend this in the name of freedom of religion. However, I no longer believe in returning good for evil (it simply leads to evil being used as a "work order request" for good, not in your receiving good). Your religious freedom has been violated by such blatant guilt trips about the boasting sessions and the humming of Kingdumb Maladies just to pxxx you off.

And now it's time for paybacks. A single warning should suffice that the next time your mother hums or sings (or plays) Kingdumb maladies around you on purpose with the idea of guilting you back to the cancer, you will start humming, singing, or playing Christmas carols around her on purpose so she can have those songs going in her head. And, if the blatant preparations for boasting sessions with the intent of imposing a guilt trip persist, you start blatantly preparing for Christmas with the whole nine yards on decorations. With the Christmas songs coming up in a few months anyways, that's probably the last thing any witless wants--a head full of Christmas songs in the middle of September or October.

• talesin
    talesin

WTW .. oh my! that is positively diabolical ,, I love it ..

pubtruth, humming Xmas carols,,, think about it ... it's a good one.

t /

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit