So what do ya'll think about the recent new light?

by stillin9 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin9
    stillin9

You know, the thing they were talking about in the 2011 DC. It was about how the "toes" of Daniel's image no longer represent all the individual governments that have come around in human history. AND that the anglo-american world power is the LAST world power we'll see before the end of the system of things.

My thoughts? I think it's just a bunch of BS. Some hardcore jw's were excited about this but I also noticed a lot of them who really didn't care that much.

What are your thoughs?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

AND that the anglo-american world power is the LAST world power we'll see before the end of the system of things.

It's nothing new. It's what they have been preaching for decades, at least in my experience.

• sizemik
    sizemik

The Anglo-American world power no longer exists . . . we need some new light on the plinth

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's nothing new. It's what they have been preaching speculating for decades, at least in my experience.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

So what do I think about the recent new light given at the 2011 DC?

No doubt there are many (and I mean many) disappointed, disenchanted and dissatisfied JWs who feel like they have been let down. There was no new light as the WTBTS assured that there would be.

An organization cannot promise something like 'new light' as it did in the tract distribution and not produce something of substance without there being a price to pay. And pay it will!

• alanv
    alanv

What happened to the United Nations being the eighth world power springing from the seventh. Don't they teach that any more.

Certainly calling Britain part of a world power is a joke. We are billions of pounds in debt, and we import much more than we export.

• Heaven
    Heaven

The new light sounds like old shiite.

• Alfred
    Alfred

It's not NEW light... It's a reversal... They taught this in the 70's before changing it again! They do this kind of thing once in a while to create a buzz... And they know they can get away with it because they know that most of the old-timers simply won't remember "deep stuff" from the 70's while the newer JWs are already too dumbed down to even analyze this "new light"...

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Not much...

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

the light gets dimmer and dimmer as the day draws further and further. Amen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit