Friends are like underwear...

by discreetslave 8 Replies latest social humour

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

My friend post this on facebook

Friends are like underpants .... Some crawl up your ass..Some snap under pressure.. . Some don't have the strength to hold you up...Some get a little twisted... Some are your favorite.. .Some are cheap and just plain nasty...And some actually do cover your ass when you need them too :-)
  • lemonhan
    lemonhan

Cheap coach handbags are very popular these days. That is not only because people always love cheap products, but also because they are in bad economy now. We all know Coach is the most popular brand in USA now, but do you know why this happens? That is because coach bags are almost the cheapest one, comparing with other designer handbags in the world. Many girls, some of them are even still at school, try to save money to buy their first coach bag in their life.Although coach purses are already relatively cheaper than other famous brands, I think the price is not low enough for most of women in USA.
    Coach bags are still quite expensive.[url=http://www.discount-coach-handbags-outlet.com]coach handbags[/url]
    People try to buy some amazing handbags but also try to save as much money as they can. So coach outlet stores may be a good choice for those people. Outlet stores are famous for offering cheap coach purses at affordable price. The handbags you buy from there are of very good quality.People may want to ask why price at a coach outlet store is so low. That is because coach outlet stores usually have large inventory on hand. They buy genuine coach bags in bulk. That is why they can get such good price.
    You do not need to worry about buying fake coach purses. All the coach handbags sold there are real. The company of Coach may get a lot of inventory after seasonal sales. Instead of disposing of the inventory, coach sell them to outlet stores at quite good price. So there are no replica coach purses at outlet stores of coach.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Friends are like underpants .... Some crawl up your ass..Some snap under pressure.. . Some don't have the strength to hold you up...Some get a little twisted... Some are your favorite.. .Some are cheap and just plain nasty...And some actually do cover your ass when you need them too :-)

... and if you have any Jehovah's Witnesses as friends, they are the ones that are full of shit - lol

3M

• prophecor
    prophecor

Sounds like every one of me. I've been, and am, all of the above!!!

• crystallan
    crystallan

hi all my name is crystallan i am from newyork happy to come here meet you

[url=http://www.discount-coach-handbags-outlet.com]coach outlet[/url]
    [url=http://www.office2010c.com]office 2010[/url]
    [url=http://www.office-2007-professional.com]Office 2007[/url]

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hmmm, 2 brand new posters with the same IP hash symbol.

And why are you providing URLs to pirated Microsoft software?

W

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Why do I have this urge to go buy a purse?..

Discreet that was funny. The whole time I was reading it I was thinking because you need to take them off and wash them once in a while..freshen them up so to speak. Especially if they start getting on your last nerve..

Snoozy..who has no friends..

• ballistic
    ballistic

hmmmm, someone wants to sell us cheap handbags and underwear, jesus.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

This thread LOL, and opening post LOL. So true!!!!! I need some new boxers in the worst way too!!! I wanted to go purchase some new boxers today, but the heat was just too much after the meeting today. Yesterday, I was cleaning up, and afterwards when I went to get a shower, the boxers I had on, which were pretty darn old, when I went to take them off, I noticed that they were ripped. Ripped so bad, that I could have used them as a thong in two different places. You know, thats the same way friends are at times, sometimes they're their for you when you need them, sometimes they're not. So it goes in life. I'm surprised Solomon didn't have anything to say about the matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit