Once again I say goodbye

by mouthy 125 Replies latest jw friends

• badseed
    badseed

Mouthy that's great. I'm glad you reconsidered. You obviously have plenty of friends here. Where would you go???

• Diest
    Diest

I am happy you are back mouthy.....I am so impressed with the conviction of a woman who by her posts is 84? That is awesome and very strengthening. The Ex-JWs need to remember we are a big tent. We have to encourage those of all backgrounds and help them leave. Although I am not a believer in a God, if someone can find comfort in a non-destructive religion I am happy for them. When people are coming out of the false TRUTH, many might be scared off by hardcore atheist thinking. Deprogramming is a process and everyone on the board, myself included, needs to remember what each step was like and treat people with the appropriate care.

I am thankful you are backing Mouthy, because I think you fill and important place that is needed on a board like this. Keep up your witnessing and helping others leave.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome Back - Glad you reconsidered

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Grace,

I may check in more like a lurker now, I always enjoy seing that you are still present. If you feel that you need an e-break, hopefully temporary, by all means take it, but be sure that many on here like you and enjoy reading your commentaries. First of all, I do wish you healthy peaceful days.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

welcome back!

I never take anyone too personal here..... well I guess some times I do! I do agree with some of the posters said that it is easy to forget how angry, confused, hurt you are when you first leave and sometimes they need to vent!

Peace and Love to you Mouthy

I think 6 pages of mostly really nice things about you should say something

FS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Flyinghigh...Guess you havent seen the latest report .Sylvia made a lovely post asking for my return
    So your stuck with me again LOL

Okay, now I have tears of joy in my eyes. I am so glad. We need you, dear sweet Grace. And just maybe, you need us, too.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Mouthy, I'm glad you're back.

And remember you're not the only grandmother on the board! :) I bet there are several lurking around.

• ambersun
    ambersun
    Sylvia made a lovely post asking for my return
    So your stuck with me again LOL

Great news! Welcome back mouthy

• creativespirit
    creativespirit

Mouthy, I don't come around too often, but I have enjoyed your posts for a long time. You are loving and funny and sexy and wise and beautiful.

So glad you decided to come back.

Keep conquering the evil with the good.

CS

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I blame all the agro on the Uber Pentecostal, kick ban his ass and this place will be a much happier place... LOL

I think it's died down now tbh...

Welcome back Mouthy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit