I'm back from vacation!

by coffee_black 13 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

In the past 2 weeks I have driven 4200 miles... from MA to VA to switch cars with my son...to FL to pick up my daughter and 3 grandkids...to the outer banks of NC... where we stayed for a week....back to FL to drop off my daughter and 2 of the grandkids.. (Aubrey came back to spend a month with me) ....to VA to switch cars back... to MA. Got home last night...

Here are the kids in the back seat during the trip back to Orlando from the Outer banks.

Aubrey, Chase & David

Had a blast.... We shared a house with friends and family. There were 20 of us including kids.

Coffee

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Cute kids. Welcome home.

NC

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

cute! Glad you had a good time!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The cutup in the middle is cracking me up. lol

Welcome back.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Aww, the pic is cute. How's your backside doing from all that driving?

• AGuest
    AGuest

I LOVE road trips, dear CB (the greatest of love and peace to you and yours!). Grew up on them and teaching hubby (and puppies) to learn them, as well. It was our family "thing" as a child and I got to see much of the landscape of this awesome country (which is undeniably beautiful... "from sea to shining sea") as a result. We pretty much have everything here: ocean, desert, mountains, forests, plains, swamps, metropoli, villages, canyons, rivers, lakes, caves... you name it.

Glad to hear you and yours had a blast!

May JAH bless!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• poppers
    poppers

I hope you drove cars that got good mileage.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Poppers,

Yes... I have a Honda Fit, and averaged 42 mpg. My son's car is a Honda CRV... had to use a larger car... 5 people plus luggage etc... His averaged about 28.

Coffee

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'm assuming that you weren't able to fit the Discrap Crapvention in your vacation plans this summer.

Good.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad to have you back safely good looking kids...Thanks for sharing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit