Bromley Cong removed as charity

by besty 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• besty
  • designs
    designs

They don't use the donations for the good of the general public welfare or have a specific end user that qualifies.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Do some congregations qualify for this as a charity,,why some and not others? Why would the UK government give to churches?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Is it possible a new Kingdom Hall was built and this particular named congregation no longer exists and therefore was removed as a charity and charity status was given to the new congregation, or was combined with another congregation? ... or, what designs said

• St George of England
    St George of England

Highly unlikely that it was as designs suggested; the Charity Commission is not very pro-active and there are hundreds of scam charities operating in England and Wales with impunity.

The reason given is that the charity no longer operates, if it had been removed I am sure there would be a statement to that effect. Most probably combined with another congregation and/or KH.

George

• St George of England
    St George of England

Maybe joined up with Forest Hills new KH, which is not far away (except when it is cold, wet.......)

http://www.acorncommercial.co.uk/webpage.asp?pid=2303&subpid=2319

George

• pedal power
    pedal power

I cant find anything to corroberate your findings, although it is intresting to note that Delroy Grant aka the Night Stalker who raped and robbed and sexualy abused, between 200 and possibly 1000 frail old men and women, was from that congo. He was baptised in the mid 90,s, and arrested and jailed fairly recently in the UK.

probably some numty J dub who messed up on the renewal paper work ???

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

It was a merger per my spy in London at this stage may change but nothing other than that.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Probably just merged with another congregation, or had a name change.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

From the Charity Commission site

"Removal reason

DOES NOT OPERATE"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit