my take on this weekends Assembly

by TheLoveDoctor 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

ADGRPID:|SERVTYPE:

to the making of many books is worrisome as the bible says yet the last time we received a YPA book it was 2008 volume 1, 2 now this weekend we received volume 1 revised. Wow and so many are excited about us killing so many trees to repeat the same thing over and over again. I need to vent a bit and could easily get on to many issues of wtbts and its goober body. Yes can u say publishing company. Parents ought to be able to raise their children (I think) going off course, Please use one paper towel (no I paid for them, get a life) mom said to someone today about hating to read an all the literature and quoted to the making of many books is worrisome and the sister said I sure that meant seculare books. However the only reading we know of and approved of was Pentateuch the first 4 books of the bible.

I cant imagine god approving of over 300 books 50 brochure or so and so much more literature to assist with the bible. Remember most did not have education and still were to read or listen to the law. yet we need ssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much other literature to help with gods word and explain word for word and teach every family member how to live all parts of their life. love those new brochure (dumb, and dumber) and the amount they gave out world wide and the true use they will get. (really just get excited and be moved to give some more donations)

my wife and i for years at conventions would give 100 to 120 dollars per convention out of love feeling were paying for the our share of the use of the building, the new wonderful literature. after serving as an elder and learning what true cost were and they still were fluffed up excessively I flipped inside. our convention had between 5-6 thousand per day $1 per pub per day 16,850 $5per pub per day $84,250 my crazy wife and I and I am sure other zealous loving ones like us the could if all gave 100 per couple 842,500 and these numbers are realistic.

rember if the amount of pre deficite is 5 dollars per pub parents are moved or guilted into paying for unbaptized kids since their are some that give nothing and some that give very much. Either way its like its been stated before I am positive that thest 3 days are a money maker for them. they dont even mention ever a deficit there at all.

Now pay with credit card. we've been encouraged to be careful using plastic that when we use them we spent money we dont have. Now for our convienece and because of thier great love for us, we can give a donation in plastic that we dont have and pay intrest. Wow.

• TheLoveDoctor
  • TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

ADGRPID:|SERVTYPE:

to the making of many books is worrisome as the bible says yet the last time we received a YPA book it was 2008 volume 1, 2 now this weekend we received volume 1 revised. Wow and so many are excited about us killing so many trees to repeat the same thing over and over again. I need to vent a bit and could easily get on to many issues of wtbts and its goober body. Yes can u say publishing company. Parents ought to be able to raise their children (I think) going off course, Please use one paper towel (no I paid for them, get a life) mom said to someone today about hating to read an all the literature and quoted to the making of many books is worrisome and the sister said I sure that meant seculare books. However the only reading we know of and approved of was Pentateuch the first 4 books of the bible.

I cant imagine god approving of over 300 books 50 brochure or so and so much more literature to assist with the bible. Remember most did not have education and still were to read or listen to the law. yet we need ssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much other literature to help with gods word and explain word for word and teach every family member how to live all parts of their life. love those new brochure (dumb, and dumber) and the amount they gave out world wide and the true use they will get. (really just get excited and be moved to give some more donations)

my wife and i for years at conventions would give 100 to 120 dollars per convention out of love feeling were paying for the our share of the use of the building, the new wonderful literature. after serving as an elder and learning what true cost were and they still were fluffed up excessively I flipped inside. our convention had between 5-6 thousand per day $1 per pub per day 16,850 $5per pub per day $84,250 my crazy wife and I and I am sure other zealous loving ones like us the could if all gave 100 per couple 842,500 and these numbers are realistic.

rember if the amount of pre deficite is 5 dollars per pub parents are moved or guilted into paying for unbaptized kids since their are some that give nothing and some that give very much. Either way its like its been stated before I am positive that thest 3 days are a money maker for them. they dont even mention ever a deficit there at all.

Now pay with credit card. we've been encouraged to be careful using plastic that when we use them we spent money we dont have. Now for our convienece and because of thier great love for us, we can give a donation in plastic that we dont have and pay intrest. Wow.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I guess it weren't much of anything.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yep, that sums up what you'll learn at the DC.

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

I coppied and pasted from my other title (the makeing of manny books) and it wont take I also am using ie9 and have used the compatability button but no succsess

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

• godrulz
    godrulz

Did you go as a JW, ex-JW, apostate, DF, or what? I went as a concerned Christian, a non-JW. Did someone from GB speak at yours (Losch was at mine)?

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

as a recovering jw/conciouse/fadeing

Bethel speaker not gb

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Love Doctor, if you wish your "recovery" to work, you need to get as far away from the source of the disease as you can.

Speed up that fade.

A "Bro" stopped by on Sat. morning, offered me mags, I said "No thanks, I know what is in them, I can read them online."

He then went on to say that the D.C was "good", I didn't ask him in what way, I didn't want to be confrontational, so I just said how I found them bum-numbingly boring, and I slept through most of them.

I guess there was something about calling on us "Inactives" (faded) ??? That spurred him on to call?

He ended by offering to take me to the K.H if I ever wanted to go, he is a kind chap, but I said , no I will never attend again, I have educated myself since I left, and I know too much now.

We parted amicably, hopefully he will start to think and compare his life with mine, I stressed how happy my wife and I, and my 2 sons, are with our lives now.

He drove off with a cheery wave, and a furrowed brow.

So, I don't know what his take on the D.C was, but he knows how I feel about it !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit