"jehovah loves all sorts of people"

by stuckinarut2 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Awake at last
    Awake at last
    When it can't get any worse, it does. I can't believe what I just saw. Who thinks up this stuff? No, don't answer that.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Jehovah loves everyone" Even "different colors",..

Image result for black woman WTF.....Image result for WTF jackie chan

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    It's barely a minute long. I guess that sums up about how much love there is.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Jehovah's all-sorts mmmm makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

I doubt there will ever be a god who believes in human rights, let alone freedom of religion or freedom to change one's religion. That's why there will never be a god who loves all sorts.

All Sorts

• smiddy
    smiddy

"Jehovah loves everyone , even different colors" , is not that a racist remark ? Implying that a person of one color is superior than a person of another color ?

smiddy

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    "Jehovah loves everyone , even different colors" , is not that a racist remark ? Implying that a person of one color is superior than a person of another color ?

It's a bit of a clumsy way to phrase things but I don't think it's inherently racist. I think the reality of the world is that racism can be found in all societies from any group of people towards another. Children can be subjected to views that differentiate and prejudice one group against another wherever they are. I think the statement is a simplistic way of saying that the colour of your skin does not make a difference to God.

I think the hypocrisy of the video as whole is far more insidious. Spouting on about equality, inclusion, acceptance and love for all whilst preaching a message of exclusion, division and judgement is a far stronger point than trying to take this statement about colour beyond what it really is (IMHO).

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Does Jehovah love apostates too? Oh wait - apostates aren't people.

Eden

• rebel8
    rebel8

Even "different colors"

omg. omg.

Which ones are considered different? Let me guess.

• Miles
    Miles
    Jehovah, every time I see this word I want to vomit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit