Ex-JW Bumper Stickers

by Tuesday 15 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Well I do know a guy who has contacts set up for an underground railroad. Also myself & a friend run exjw meetup groups, so I wouldn't mind putting links to our sites on a sticker. It'd be great advertising!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'll make whatever you want for you serenity, I can put it on my zazzle site if you want or I'll send you the PNG files to put up on your own. Whatever you want to do, I made a logo for silent lambs a little while ago but never sent it to them. So I'd love to use my photoshop skills to help, the underground railroad thing needs to happen though, too many kids are getting forced out of their homes with no where to go.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Tim or Serenity, let me know if you get something with a phone number. I'd like to buy a few stickers.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Would a number really be beneficial though, I don't think it would be helpful unless there were people to monitor it. An e-mail address I think would be suspect to many fake e-mails I would assume. I think this is almost going to have to be a word of mouth operation.

How fast can something like this spread?

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

You've got a PM, Tuesday.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Would a number really be beneficial though, I don't think it would be helpful unless there were people to monitor it. An e-mail address I think would be suspect to many fake e-mails I would assume. I think this is almost going to have to be a word of mouth operation.
    How fast can something like this spread?

I don't know the answers to your questions, but I'd like to be involved in something like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit