Theology

by sabastious 136 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Rather than serve an insane, silent God that thinks killing is love, I'll take my chances.

• godrulz
    godrulz

God gave centuries for evil people to repent. He gave warnings, showed restraint, yet society got to the point of being a threat on His people, a cancer that would kill them and others. Finally, His wrath happens, like pain to get your hand off a burner. If He did nothing, people would complain (do you also defend Hitler and His slaughter or would it be just to have him dealt with?!). You do not know the holiness and patience of God nor the extreme evil in some of the OT cultures. He also dealt with Israel when they went after false idols lest they eternally perish (act of mercy to judge). He died on the cross so we can avoid deserved justice and experience mercy (issues were governmental, not personal; God is predisposed to forgive, but He is a Moral Governor who must uphold the Law).

God is wise, loving, holy, ultimate sanity. You are the insane one for being a godplayer and taking a foolish chance with no good outcome for you. He puts up road blocks, especially the cross, yet you mock Him. He has me sharing the Christ, and you mock me. Honestly, don't complain to God if you perish (I pray you come to your senses before death or His coming). He will remind you of the person and work of Christ and you mouth will be shut. You will see His blazing love and holiness and your own sinfulness (which you seem blind to), and your mouth will be shut.

I will defend the glory of God over the evil of men any day, but you seem to think vice versa.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Blah blah blah. That's all you got. Far from sane, God is a murdering, raping, pillaging psychopath that kills babies, supports murder and sex with young girls.

If ever there was a definition of evil, he's it. All Satan ever did was tell the truth. You keep babbling on about what God WILL do, why don't we just look at what he did? Pretty shitty track record. He hasn't shut my mouth yet. He has a perfect 100% failure rate at that. What a pansy.

• godrulz
    godrulz

Mockers deserve justice; hurt ex-JWs who are soft deserve mercy. The fact you are not hit by lightning is evidence of His love, mercy, patience, but you will not escape justice if you don't repent. God is not in the dock, you are. His character is above impugning. You are just ignorant of the issues. Satan comes to kill, destroy, lie, steal. Jesus/God comes to give life abundant and eternal. He will also bring justice to Casey Anthony and O.J. Simpson if they are guilty, so the smile/smirk is premature. I am thankful that justice will happen for Hitler vs Jews or Satan vs humanity. You are evil if you think this is not important.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

God is wise, loving, holy, ultimate sanity

That is why he killed just about all mankind during the flood of Noah,

all for putting mankind in the exact condition they were in prior to the flood.

Thats Homer Simpson wise !

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The fact you are not hit by lightning is evidence of His love, mercy, patience, but you will not escape justice if you don't repent.

Or that people getting hit by lightening is extremely rare. I mean, why did the kids who poked a little fun at the prophet not escape immediate judgement? Is God not consistent? Maybe I am too tough for him? I mean, I AM wearing my lightening proof boxers ...

His character is above impugning.

I keep impugning it and he keeps silent. Apparently not.

Satan comes to kill, destroy, lie, steal. Jesus/God comes to give life abundant and eternal.

Strange then that God has killed millions and Satan seems to have never killed anyone.

You are evil if you think this is not important.

So now you are calling me evil? Earlier you were calling people fat slobs and you proclaim death for millions and support serx with 12 year old girls. Perhaps the word evil doesn't mean what you think it does.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Maybe satan is the good guy??

• godrulz
    godrulz

Maybe you are an idiot?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Maybe you are an idiot?

Maybe he is, but at least he's not a bowful of dicks idiot that support slavery, murder and sex with children, GR.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

godrulz im a free thinker but I dont have the answer to everything, you might find this book interesting to read, if you end reading it let me know what you think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit