Watchtower’s Picture of Demon Materialization

by Marvin Shilmer 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Watchtower’s Picture of Demon Materialization

Today I uploaded a new article to my blog showing Watchtower’s picture of a materialized demon.

The article is titled Watchtower’s Picture of Demon Materialization and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2011/06/watchtowers-picture-of-demon.html

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• sizemik
    sizemik

Ectoplasmic!!

• VM44
    VM44

Very interesting.

Did the Watchtower article mention Ectoplasm?

When did The Watchtower stop using the word "Ectoplasm"?

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

VM44 asks:

"Did the Watchtower article mention Ectoplasm?"

Yes. The article has quite a bit to say about ectoplasm, and the picture has as its subtitle " Science has discovered what it calls 'Ectoplasm.'"

Marvin Shilmer

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

holy poopsicles, that's creepy.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

The George Eastman Co. (Kodak) modified their 'Ektachrome' range of reversal films at this time and re-branded them 'Ektaplasm'. This enabled ghost hunters and other crazies to record ectoplasm apparitions.

• VM44
    VM44

"the picture has as its subtitle ' Science has discovered what it calls 'Ectoplasm.'"

This is getting even more interesting as science has actually NOT discovered anything called Ectoplasm!

From the wiki article on Ectoplasm:

"the physical existence of ectoplasm is not accepted by science. Some tested samples purported to be ectoplasm have been found to be various non-paranormal substances

Who was writing these Watchtower articles in the 1950's?

One wonders from what source they obtained their "scientific" information!

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Ectoplasm is an old concept originating from spiritistic practices. Why am I not surprised that the Bitchtower borrowed this sham from spiritism.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh those pesky deminz!

Deminz be gone!!! Deminz be gone!!!

• lucky1rish
    lucky1rish

Looks like Bob Marley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit