To Seven

by Angharad 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've not been on the forum all weekend, but I've just read the Women Jokes tread.

I just wanted to say that I think that what Patricia said to you was totally unjustifed and very unfair, and I'm positive that she is the only person here that thinks that way. If she bothered to read other posts that you have made, she would see that you are one of the most caring and loving people here.

BTW: I thought the joke was hilarious.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Seven,
    Just wanted to add my sentiments. It just made me feel so badly that it even had to happen. You handled it very well. I probably would have just curled up into a ball and cried.
    Let all of our love surround you and warm you.
    Keep your sense of humor, most of us love it.
    TW

Edited by - Thinkers Wife on 8 January 2001 6:6:45

• larc
    larc

Seven,

The woman who spoke ill of you is a very disturbed individual, so consider the source. She still hallucinates, does not take medication, and is isolated from JW's. She admits that she is fearful of talking to her so-called sisters, because she doesn't know who to trust. She cries to us, we offer kindness, then she attacks. Didn't care for the whole scenario.

On the trust issue, she reminds me of my own sister, who for years did not talk to me and only talked to my wife when she had a serious personal problem that she could not share with her female associates at the Hall. Those years are behind us now, she does talk to us, but I feel much anger over her previous behavior.

• Seven
    Seven

Angharad, I thank you for your kind words; but better this outburst be directed at me than at one of the ones new to the discussion board/internet. I am willing to forgive and forget. Btw, I thought the joke was hysterical too.
    To Thinker's Wife: You are such a sweetie. I did cry for a few minutes
    then remembered something from Psalm 25-Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.I did as larc suggested-considered the source and the circumstances.
    larc: You are so cute. You provide a tremendous lift to all who post and lurk here.
    To Patricia: I wrote the following quotes in my journal this morning and thought you might like them:
    Give me faith to take courage, in the midst of apparent discouragements, to confide in your promise, even when all things are against me.-Allen Gardiner
    If we keep remembering the wrongs which men have done us, we destroy the power of the remembrance of God.-Macarius
    Whether the sun is at its height, or the moon and stars pierce the darkness, my little hut is always open. It shall never be closed to anyone, lest I should close it to Jesus himself.-Celtic Fire
    If I had not destroyed myself completely, I should not have been able to rebuild and shape myself again.-Alonius

Peace,
    Seven

• Kismet
    Kismet

My confidence and belief in you has been proven yet again.

You are a special one Seven!

I, for one, am glad you so willingly share parts of your heart and mind with us here.

Re Patricia, she has been given honey and vinegar. Let's see if she responds to either.

Kismet - who had the vinegar already poured but figured he'd try honey first.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Dear 7

Our beautiful woman - aaaah, many of us cried with and for you.

A journal is a wonderful thing - tracks the past, present and future - you know where you've been, where you are at, and where you want to go.

Love, Zazu

• claudia
    claudia

Ditto

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Seven, I could not believe Patricia's diatribe against your innocent product review. I thought it was very succinct and very insightful.

It amazes me how JW's feel they can enter into a DB such as this and start correcting everyone.

I'm glad that you were able to get past this rude outburst. She definitely does have a LOT of problems.

****HUGS******

• larc
    larc

It is times like this that I like to remember the old truism:

It take 22 muscle to frown, but only four muscles to bitch slap someone:)

• europew
    europew

Hello sister!!
    How are you?

europew!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit