Apostate Lovin'

by Diest 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Diest
    Diest

Are there any stories of couples that met on this board? Good love story for the romatic, or at the very least something fun that would have got them DF'ed? My uncle is a gay ex dub and he got to go to a gaypostate party when he got out in the late 90s. I believe his words were 'it was a lot of fun'.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I've seen couples hook up because of this board or other exJW boards. Including yours truly. (I'm single now)

It is very rare for them to develop into marriage. I know of one marriage but I think they split up after about 2 years.

• talesin
    talesin

BP, I was wondering .... Xena? I've been thinking of her since I came back ...

not to be rude Diest, but I don't want to point you in that direction if they are not still together .....

t

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    BP, I was wondering .... Xena? I've been thinking of her since I came back ...

Yes, she was the one I was thinking of when I wrote that. I don't want to say much more cos I don't like talking about ppl who aren't here, but I was hoping it would work out for her, she's a cool chicky.

I'm sure there's plenty of hookups, but they're discreet enough to keep it off the boards.

• Diest
    Diest

I know it is a fluff subject but BP's post about dating an ex dub made me start to think....I have not told my family about my viewpoints yet, so it might be odd to bring home and apostate girl, but then again it might be fun.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

(I'm single now)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL @ EP (not this all over again, lol)

PS. if you're on facebook, PM me and if u befriend me, you can see my real pics.

• Diest
    Diest

Hmmm I need a facepostate account.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Wow,Broken Promises,you sure are popular,I'm a bit jealous,lol.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Nothing to be jealous of, EI.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit