Photograph of Demonized House — according to Watchtower

by Marvin Shilmer 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Photograph of Demonized House — according to Watchtower

Today I loaded a new article to my blog. It is unusual. We have a photograph of an actual demonized house published by Watchtower. This house comes fully loaded with verification by a visiting party of Jehovah’s Witnesses who inspected the house and found the evidence. Somebody needs to make a reality show about this stuff!

My article is titled Demonized House — according to Watchtower and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2011/06/demonized-house-according-to-watchtower.html

You heard it here first!

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

You guys are not going to believe this, but I just tried to burn this thing in the washroom at the kingdom hall and the whole magazine got up, grew legs and walked out the door, down the aisle and out the front door of the kingdom hall!!! You should have seen it! I swear I heard about this once before on the Johnny Carson show!

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

As my miniaturized little icon photo thing so clearly states

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

- The Apostle Paul

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

"As in other cases of demonism, these manifestations of demon power take place only when certain individuals are present."

LOL---they talk like experts. As in other cases of alien abduction, the victim suffers memory loss and nightmares.

NC

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

How convienent, it was next door to a Catholic church.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Blind Of Lies... I just love that quote...

• baltar447
    baltar447

Demunz!!!! omg! Run for the hills!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

B o L!! Most excellent!

• TD
    TD

I heard about this once before on the Johnny Carson show!

..Well you know about Johnny's mother and her JW housekeeper....

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

A house and . . .

its demons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit