Thank You.

• talesin
    talesin

sooner7nc

And I will hold him down for you.

t

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I think there are many people that have done horrible things that are listed as pure evil, but I'd guess many of them are insane. People who genuinely feel they are in the right.

It's the ones that know they are wrong and do horrible things anyways that qualify for me as pure evil.

An example is that guy that imprisoned and abused his own daughter under his house for years. That, to me, is an example of pure evil.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    It's the ones that know they are wrong and do horrible things anyways that qualify for me as pure evil.

Exactly, thus my choice.

• darthfader
    darthfader

To me, pure evil is someone who enjoys inflicting pain and suffering upon others. This could be montary or physical. I dont really think many people classify as pure evil. Just because someone is a greedy bastard who enjoys the upper hand in every financial transaction doesnt make them pure evil, this person may just be ignorant of the suffering they are causing others. Greedyness and financial myopia go hand in hand.

Pure evil has to have intention to harm others and it must also enjoy the suffering of others, it's not just schadenfreude.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

What about knowingly causing harm to others for ones own benefit. Isn't that why it's an extra heinous crime to commit murder for personal gain? Stiffer penalties and all that.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Never dance with a psychopath , ever.

• talesin
    talesin

edited because it's TMI

• jam
    jam

Talesin: I agree, A very subjective term.

The dropping of the A-bomb on Japan.

The Israelites march to the promise land, death

and destruction for any in their path.

And killing off 7 billion because they are not JW,s,

now that is what I call Pure Evil. Sorry Jehovah, but

if that,s your plain, that,s evil.

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, jam, I think J*h is the perfect example of a sociopath, or as TI's link calls it, psychopath.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit